Westwood Farmers Market & Rocket Fizz - Little Wigs in the ...

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Saturday, September 3, 2011

REAL firetrucks

Posted on 8:49 PM by paritory
Look out Palo Alto, looks like we have a new firefighter in town and they've already put him behind the wheel!





We took Talmage to our local fire station and they treated him like royalty--giving him a fire hat, letting him ring the bell, calling him Fireman Talmage, and sending him home with other swag. He was so excited to see the "REAL firetrucks."


One of the fireman allowed Talmage to sit in the back of the truck and T asked him to close the door. Before he (the firefighter) knew it Talmage had locked the door and was smiling proudly out the window. That little pill! Luckily the window was open (and even if it wasn't, I felt safe knowing that we were AT the fire station!)






He was also able to go inside an ambulance and they gave him the cutest teddy bear with casts and crutches! Right when we finished looking at the trucks they got a call and with bells ringing and lights flashing they were off. It was the perfect way to end our experience.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • On days like today you ought to tell someone.
    The free public pop-up pool in Brooklyn was our destination this morning. We swam and played in the sand box while looking at the gorgeous c...
  • A few thoughts about who I want to be
    So...durp durp. I was pushing two screaming babes down 70th this morning thinking that maybe I should post on this blog and so I kept asking...
  • Recovering from our DC "Vacation"
    James had to take a business trip to Washington DC so we decided that the family would tag along and make a vacation of it. Haha, a vacation...
  • Botanical Garden Trains
    For years I have heard the greatest reviews of the Bronx Botanical Garden's Holiday Train Show, but tickets are a little bit outrageous ...
  • The Met: by day and by night
    We had a morning playgroup at the Met last week. We were not admitted to story time (actually, half of us were kicked out early while the ot...
  • The Cheeseburger and His Brother
    This is the cheeseburger: And this is his brother: The cheeseburger is obviously in a silly-smile stage. He cannot smile without saying chee...
  • Our Places
    Our House: Our Park (right across the street):  Our Fish: His Spaceship (AKA the closet, where he sleeps, normal right?):  His Shiner, cour...
  • Our Easter
    Hope your Easter was as relaxing, fulfilling and wonderful as ours. Sunday was spent as a family of four--eating yummy food, getting in new ...
  • The Sometimes Supermom
    I'll admit, sometimes I think I'm pretty awesome, and it happens in the most random of occasions. I'll be doing the mundane and ...
  • On being his Mary
    It was far too cold to be outside, but they were far too crazy to keep indoors. Talmage was singing the "I'm a gummy bear" son...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2014 (103)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2013 (146)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2012 (189)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (22)
    • ►  June (26)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (22)
  • ▼  2011 (56)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ▼  September (11)
      • 2L
      • Our last weekend
      • Happy Hollow
      • Thumb-sucker?
      • Memories Made
      • Visitors
      • The Game, The Pool & The Dish
      • brothers.
      • REAL firetrucks
      • T-I-double Guh-Rrrr
      • Vacuum
    • ►  August (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

paritory
View my complete profile