Westwood Farmers Market & Rocket Fizz - Little Wigs in the ...

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Swingin'

Posted on 9:00 AM by paritory
These boys love to swing. Yes, I said BOYS. Both of them. Swing. At the park. Crazy. Everett had his first swinging experience yesterday and he.was.in.love. Maybe it's because he's pretty much spent half of his life at the swings already helping Mommy push his always-in-the-mood-to-swing-higher,higher,higher-brother, who ps has graduated to a big boy swing recently. Like whoa.


Like any crazy-obsessed, stalkerish, paparazzi-inspired mother, I took a million pictures of his first swinging experience. And although to you they probably all look the same, to me they couldn't look more different and I HAD to include a handfull of them (yes, sadly this is only a handful). Appease me, ok? My gosh that Evie is sweet. And ps again...that picture of Talmage is one of my favorite pictures of him ever and was taken by his Papa. So sweet.


So without further adieu--Evie swingin':



That face. Delicious.


Bless him for being so smiley.



Gabbing while he swings.


Super concerned, suprised, enticed by T-Man's craziness on the big boy swing.


I love when he has the I'm-going-to-eat-you face.


Everett, the swinging pro.

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • On days like today you ought to tell someone.
    The free public pop-up pool in Brooklyn was our destination this morning. We swam and played in the sand box while looking at the gorgeous c...
  • A few thoughts about who I want to be
    So...durp durp. I was pushing two screaming babes down 70th this morning thinking that maybe I should post on this blog and so I kept asking...
  • Recovering from our DC "Vacation"
    James had to take a business trip to Washington DC so we decided that the family would tag along and make a vacation of it. Haha, a vacation...
  • Botanical Garden Trains
    For years I have heard the greatest reviews of the Bronx Botanical Garden's Holiday Train Show, but tickets are a little bit outrageous ...
  • The Met: by day and by night
    We had a morning playgroup at the Met last week. We were not admitted to story time (actually, half of us were kicked out early while the ot...
  • The Cheeseburger and His Brother
    This is the cheeseburger: And this is his brother: The cheeseburger is obviously in a silly-smile stage. He cannot smile without saying chee...
  • Our Places
    Our House: Our Park (right across the street):  Our Fish: His Spaceship (AKA the closet, where he sleeps, normal right?):  His Shiner, cour...
  • Our Easter
    Hope your Easter was as relaxing, fulfilling and wonderful as ours. Sunday was spent as a family of four--eating yummy food, getting in new ...
  • The Sometimes Supermom
    I'll admit, sometimes I think I'm pretty awesome, and it happens in the most random of occasions. I'll be doing the mundane and ...
  • On being his Mary
    It was far too cold to be outside, but they were far too crazy to keep indoors. Talmage was singing the "I'm a gummy bear" son...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2014 (103)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2013 (146)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2012 (189)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (22)
    • ►  June (26)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (22)
  • ▼  2011 (56)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ▼  November (15)
      • Decking the Halls
      • Family Pictures 2011
      • Thanksgiving Photo-dump!
      • Mr. Sicky
      • the BIG game: a double date
      • Swingin'
      • Next week is what?
      • T is Thankful
      • The Walking Box and a Dance Party
      • Ev is cute.
      • Mommy, Wow! I'm a big kid now.
      • 11/11/11 @ 11:11
      • Shots
      • A shower for Care
      • Trunkin', Trickin' & Pumpkins
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

paritory
View my complete profile