Westwood Farmers Market & Rocket Fizz - Little Wigs in the ...

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Great Papa and TuTu

Posted on 7:11 PM by paritory
Great Papa and TuTu road the bus from Sacramento to Stanford so that they could see the campus and we could go to lunch. It was so nice to see them both. We love them a lot, a lot!

Talmage was SO thrilled to see Great Papa. He actually asked to be moved from his seat at the end of the table to the seat directly next to Great Papa, which was super adorable. T really wanted Great Papa to come over to our house, but he had to catch the bus back to Sacramento and couldn't. It was heart-wrenching to see Talmage tear up and beg him to come over. Great Papa, T and I came up with a deal that seemed to ease his sadness--a trip to Great Papa's house next time we go to Sacramento. Talmage is super excited, and I think Great Papa is as well!


The restaurant was super nice, and Talmage did SO well. We kept telling him, "You must be 3 because you are acting really big!" He was very pleased! For dessert T and I split a chocolate gelato. Heaven.




Me and the little mister after we walked Great Papa and Tutu to the bus. What a fun afternoon we had with them. Come back again soon!
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • On days like today you ought to tell someone.
    The free public pop-up pool in Brooklyn was our destination this morning. We swam and played in the sand box while looking at the gorgeous c...
  • A few thoughts about who I want to be
    So...durp durp. I was pushing two screaming babes down 70th this morning thinking that maybe I should post on this blog and so I kept asking...
  • Recovering from our DC "Vacation"
    James had to take a business trip to Washington DC so we decided that the family would tag along and make a vacation of it. Haha, a vacation...
  • Botanical Garden Trains
    For years I have heard the greatest reviews of the Bronx Botanical Garden's Holiday Train Show, but tickets are a little bit outrageous ...
  • The Met: by day and by night
    We had a morning playgroup at the Met last week. We were not admitted to story time (actually, half of us were kicked out early while the ot...
  • The Cheeseburger and His Brother
    This is the cheeseburger: And this is his brother: The cheeseburger is obviously in a silly-smile stage. He cannot smile without saying chee...
  • Our Places
    Our House: Our Park (right across the street):  Our Fish: His Spaceship (AKA the closet, where he sleeps, normal right?):  His Shiner, cour...
  • Our Easter
    Hope your Easter was as relaxing, fulfilling and wonderful as ours. Sunday was spent as a family of four--eating yummy food, getting in new ...
  • The Sometimes Supermom
    I'll admit, sometimes I think I'm pretty awesome, and it happens in the most random of occasions. I'll be doing the mundane and ...
  • On being his Mary
    It was far too cold to be outside, but they were far too crazy to keep indoors. Talmage was singing the "I'm a gummy bear" son...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2014 (103)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2013 (146)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2012 (189)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (22)
    • ►  June (26)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ▼  March (14)
      • jelly belly boys
      • .our weekend.
      • Mended Little Hearts Charter Meeting
      • Helpers
      • A big old winter-sissy.
      • window markers and a st. patty bday
      • a really really nice sunday
      • all mine
      • Great Papa and TuTu
      • A Birthday Interview & the ER
      • Last week in a nutshell
      • T's 3 Timeline.
      • Dinosaur Train Birthday Party
      • All Quiet on the Wiggy Front
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (22)
  • ►  2011 (56)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

paritory
View my complete profile