Westwood Farmers Market & Rocket Fizz - Little Wigs in the ...
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Stanford Easter Party
Posted on 9:03 PM
by paritory
Talmage wasn't at all scared of taking a picture with the Easter bunny (who frankly was a bit on the freaky side for me) but he was scared to get his face painted. The goldfish on Evie's face didn't even persuade him.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Posted in
|
No comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
On days like today you ought to tell someone.
The free public pop-up pool in Brooklyn was our destination this morning. We swam and played in the sand box while looking at the gorgeous c...
A few thoughts about who I want to be
So...durp durp. I was pushing two screaming babes down 70th this morning thinking that maybe I should post on this blog and so I kept asking...
Recovering from our DC "Vacation"
James had to take a business trip to Washington DC so we decided that the family would tag along and make a vacation of it. Haha, a vacation...
Botanical Garden Trains
For years I have heard the greatest reviews of the Bronx Botanical Garden's Holiday Train Show, but tickets are a little bit outrageous ...
The Met: by day and by night
We had a morning playgroup at the Met last week. We were not admitted to story time (actually, half of us were kicked out early while the ot...
The Cheeseburger and His Brother
This is the cheeseburger: And this is his brother: The cheeseburger is obviously in a silly-smile stage. He cannot smile without saying chee...
Our Places
Our House: Our Park (right across the street): Our Fish: His Spaceship (AKA the closet, where he sleeps, normal right?): His Shiner, cour...
Our Easter
Hope your Easter was as relaxing, fulfilling and wonderful as ours. Sunday was spent as a family of four--eating yummy food, getting in new ...
The Sometimes Supermom
I'll admit, sometimes I think I'm pretty awesome, and it happens in the most random of occasions. I'll be doing the mundane and ...
On being his Mary
It was far too cold to be outside, but they were far too crazy to keep indoors. Talmage was singing the "I'm a gummy bear" son...
Blog Archive
►
2015
(6)
►
January
(6)
►
2014
(103)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(13)
►
2013
(146)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(19)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(12)
▼
2012
(189)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(11)
▼
April
(21)
T's Surgery
New Camera Love
Hats, Goggles and His Scar
We bleed blue...with a strong hint of Cardinal
Those poppies gave me hope
Our Little Goggled Fish
Four Years
Take me out to the ball game...
Tea Party
Cupcake Party
What do you do when Stanford drops off a ton (lite...
Flower Pot Party
Daddy's Birthday Week
A few randoms...
Our Easter
Easter Hunt & Baskets
Ana's BIG fat greek Birthday party
So their personalities
Stanford Easter Party
Monterey Bacation
Big boy swim lessons
►
March
(14)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(22)
►
2011
(56)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(3)
Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
paritory
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment