Westwood Farmers Market & Rocket Fizz - Little Wigs in the ...
Saturday, October 20, 2012
Swimming in October
Posted on 10:22 PM
by paritory
I love California!
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Posted in
|
No comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
On days like today you ought to tell someone.
The free public pop-up pool in Brooklyn was our destination this morning. We swam and played in the sand box while looking at the gorgeous c...
A few thoughts about who I want to be
So...durp durp. I was pushing two screaming babes down 70th this morning thinking that maybe I should post on this blog and so I kept asking...
Recovering from our DC "Vacation"
James had to take a business trip to Washington DC so we decided that the family would tag along and make a vacation of it. Haha, a vacation...
Botanical Garden Trains
For years I have heard the greatest reviews of the Bronx Botanical Garden's Holiday Train Show, but tickets are a little bit outrageous ...
The Met: by day and by night
We had a morning playgroup at the Met last week. We were not admitted to story time (actually, half of us were kicked out early while the ot...
The Cheeseburger and His Brother
This is the cheeseburger: And this is his brother: The cheeseburger is obviously in a silly-smile stage. He cannot smile without saying chee...
Our Places
Our House: Our Park (right across the street): Our Fish: His Spaceship (AKA the closet, where he sleeps, normal right?): His Shiner, cour...
Our Easter
Hope your Easter was as relaxing, fulfilling and wonderful as ours. Sunday was spent as a family of four--eating yummy food, getting in new ...
The Sometimes Supermom
I'll admit, sometimes I think I'm pretty awesome, and it happens in the most random of occasions. I'll be doing the mundane and ...
On being his Mary
It was far too cold to be outside, but they were far too crazy to keep indoors. Talmage was singing the "I'm a gummy bear" son...
Blog Archive
►
2015
(6)
►
January
(6)
►
2014
(103)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(13)
►
2013
(146)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(19)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(12)
▼
2012
(189)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(16)
Halloween-y Things
Happy Halloween!
Aquarium of the Bay
Riley-dog
All on a rainy day
Basketball
First day of soccer
My Pancake Makers
One more thing about swimming in October.
Swimming in October
Halloween Cupcake Par-tay!
There's something about a toddler in a hoody...
I think he wants to be like Felix
In its trail
Some Ketchup
The One and Only Mr. Horsefeather
►
September
(15)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(22)
►
2011
(56)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(3)
Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
paritory
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment