Westwood Farmers Market & Rocket Fizz - Little Wigs in the ...

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Thursday, November 13, 2014

T and the Tooth Fairy

Posted on 5:28 PM by paritory
It seems like just yesterday I was writing a letter to the tooth fairy begging her to drop off Talmage's first tooth to end our teething drama, and on Tuesday the tooth fairy heard from the Wig's again when Talmage wrote his own letter asking her to pick up his first tooth. His first tooth--MY BABY LOST HIS FIRST TOOTH! How did that happen? I feel like I'm blinking and whole years are passing. Talmage is getting so big, so fast. We love that little boy so much!

The tooth fairy gave T $1 in exchange for his tooth. He couldn't have been more pleased!

UPDATE: T lost his second tooth just three days after the first. He's a dollar richer and now whistles as he talks! See proof below!


Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • On days like today you ought to tell someone.
    The free public pop-up pool in Brooklyn was our destination this morning. We swam and played in the sand box while looking at the gorgeous c...
  • A few thoughts about who I want to be
    So...durp durp. I was pushing two screaming babes down 70th this morning thinking that maybe I should post on this blog and so I kept asking...
  • Recovering from our DC "Vacation"
    James had to take a business trip to Washington DC so we decided that the family would tag along and make a vacation of it. Haha, a vacation...
  • Botanical Garden Trains
    For years I have heard the greatest reviews of the Bronx Botanical Garden's Holiday Train Show, but tickets are a little bit outrageous ...
  • The Met: by day and by night
    We had a morning playgroup at the Met last week. We were not admitted to story time (actually, half of us were kicked out early while the ot...
  • The Cheeseburger and His Brother
    This is the cheeseburger: And this is his brother: The cheeseburger is obviously in a silly-smile stage. He cannot smile without saying chee...
  • Our Places
    Our House: Our Park (right across the street):  Our Fish: His Spaceship (AKA the closet, where he sleeps, normal right?):  His Shiner, cour...
  • Our Easter
    Hope your Easter was as relaxing, fulfilling and wonderful as ours. Sunday was spent as a family of four--eating yummy food, getting in new ...
  • The Sometimes Supermom
    I'll admit, sometimes I think I'm pretty awesome, and it happens in the most random of occasions. I'll be doing the mundane and ...
  • On being his Mary
    It was far too cold to be outside, but they were far too crazy to keep indoors. Talmage was singing the "I'm a gummy bear" son...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2014 (103)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ▼  November (7)
      • Winter Quinny
      • Thursday Thoughts because I wanted to write on Monday
      • Quinn in Pink.
      • T and the Tooth Fairy
      • Quinny is 6 weeks old!
      • A Walk Home With T
      • This is Halloween!
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2013 (146)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2012 (189)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (22)
    • ►  June (26)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (22)
  • ►  2011 (56)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

paritory
View my complete profile