Westwood Farmers Market & Rocket Fizz - Little Wigs in the ...

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Mother of all V-Day Posts

Posted on 9:11 PM by paritory
ALL Valentinesyish things from Valentine's Day week:
 
Thank you for falling asleep on the couch for the first time ever Evie Knight so that I could thoroughly examine your sleeping cuteness!

Lucie Stern V-Day/Chinese New Year party. Kind of an odd collaboration, and frankly, kind of an odd party, but T was pleased with his face paint and Everett liked his food truck noodles, so I guess it was a success.

 My little Picasso's hard at work.

Courtyard event funded by Stanford = Goodnight Moon at the Children's Theatre. I bet the people who planned this event didn't know that Goodnight Moon is Everett's all-time favorite book and he wants it read to him a million times a day ;) Oh wait, yes they did. Me and Alice are awesome ;)

Daddy and Evie devouring cupcakes at the heart party for LPCH. Everyone got a name tag, but the special heart kiddos got a big heart sticker as well. Everett LOVES stickers. LOVES them. He was one happy boy.

Super-T making punch for Mommy's special Valentine's breakfast (on the 13th, since Daddy was going out of town).

Donuts + heart plates + the knowledge that they would be eating candy all day long = happy, happy boys!

The boys each got a special dog house with a chocolate dog inside. The dogs lasted about 5 minutes before they were completely eaten, the houses are still being played with. They were happy so I was happy.

We delivered "Valentine Bread" to the ducks at the duck pond. The boys are matching, again, because Talmage changes his clothes everyday to match whatever Evie is wearing. I do love seeing them so matchy-matchy all the time!

Pizza and movie night with our BFF's while their mom and day celebrated V-day. They watched Cars and ate popcorn and it was so sweet seeing them all snuggled on the sofa!

 My DIY shirt. Kind of {read: really} love it. I've worn it 3 times this week!

Sometimes I think my children must have been switched at birth--like when we go to a dance and both of them are wallflowers and are slightly embarrased that their Momma is shaking her groove thing. Seriously? My children are not partiers? Weird.

 Dancing? Nope. Drinking juice.

 Dancing? Nope. Eating pizza. That little tyke consumed 4 slices!

Dance prizes were enough to get T moving. Barely moving, but it was a step in the right direction. It was a great dance! Loved it!
 
Happy Valenstine's Day (that's what T calls it!)
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • On days like today you ought to tell someone.
    The free public pop-up pool in Brooklyn was our destination this morning. We swam and played in the sand box while looking at the gorgeous c...
  • A few thoughts about who I want to be
    So...durp durp. I was pushing two screaming babes down 70th this morning thinking that maybe I should post on this blog and so I kept asking...
  • Recovering from our DC "Vacation"
    James had to take a business trip to Washington DC so we decided that the family would tag along and make a vacation of it. Haha, a vacation...
  • Botanical Garden Trains
    For years I have heard the greatest reviews of the Bronx Botanical Garden's Holiday Train Show, but tickets are a little bit outrageous ...
  • The Met: by day and by night
    We had a morning playgroup at the Met last week. We were not admitted to story time (actually, half of us were kicked out early while the ot...
  • The Cheeseburger and His Brother
    This is the cheeseburger: And this is his brother: The cheeseburger is obviously in a silly-smile stage. He cannot smile without saying chee...
  • Our Places
    Our House: Our Park (right across the street):  Our Fish: His Spaceship (AKA the closet, where he sleeps, normal right?):  His Shiner, cour...
  • Our Easter
    Hope your Easter was as relaxing, fulfilling and wonderful as ours. Sunday was spent as a family of four--eating yummy food, getting in new ...
  • The Sometimes Supermom
    I'll admit, sometimes I think I'm pretty awesome, and it happens in the most random of occasions. I'll be doing the mundane and ...
  • On being his Mary
    It was far too cold to be outside, but they were far too crazy to keep indoors. Talmage was singing the "I'm a gummy bear" son...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2014 (103)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2013 (146)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ▼  February (12)
      • Let's Go Fly a Kite
      • Evie's Smile
      • Puddle Jumpers
      • Playing Dress-Up
      • Playing Airport
      • Buzz and Woody and Jamba
      • The Mother of all V-Day Posts
      • There's a story in my heart
      • Speaking of Grammie's ;)
      • Wicked
      • We wear RED for our hero!
      • February Weather
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2012 (189)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (22)
    • ►  June (26)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (22)
  • ►  2011 (56)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

paritory
View my complete profile