Westwood Farmers Market & Rocket Fizz - Little Wigs in the ...

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Mr. Sicky

Posted on 1:38 PM by paritory
It all started when T was swinging. He started crying. Screaming, crying, yelling. I thought he hit his head on the swing. Or maybe he was mad that he wasn't being pushed fast enough. I kept asking him, and he kept screaming. And then he started throwing up. All over me. All over himself. All over the swing. Yep, that's how our day started...and that's pretty much how it ended. Throwing up. Every 10 minutes. T has the stomach flu. Bummer.

He spent most of the day looking like this. Sitting on the couch. Watching movies (lots of them). It kind of looks like he has his hand in a bowl of popcorn. But he doesn't. That's a throw-up bowl. Which, ps, is a lot less fun than a bowl of popcorn!

Poor baby would curl up in a ball, and then reposition himself, and then start all over again. I hate it when he is sick...except for the cuddles. I love those--and his sicky time is pretty much the only time I get them.



As the evening passed he was getting sicker and sicker. He couldn't even keep a teaspoon of liquid down. Thank goodness our favorite Doctor (papa wigginton...jim's dad) was on call and told us exactly what he needed and how to help! (PS--that favorite doctor of ours is also Sacramento's Top Doctor for the last 10 years. congrats papa!) With his help (and awesome meds) T was finally able to get to sleep. I hope that was our only tummy bug of the season. And so does T!
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • On days like today you ought to tell someone.
    The free public pop-up pool in Brooklyn was our destination this morning. We swam and played in the sand box while looking at the gorgeous c...
  • A few thoughts about who I want to be
    So...durp durp. I was pushing two screaming babes down 70th this morning thinking that maybe I should post on this blog and so I kept asking...
  • Recovering from our DC "Vacation"
    James had to take a business trip to Washington DC so we decided that the family would tag along and make a vacation of it. Haha, a vacation...
  • Botanical Garden Trains
    For years I have heard the greatest reviews of the Bronx Botanical Garden's Holiday Train Show, but tickets are a little bit outrageous ...
  • The Met: by day and by night
    We had a morning playgroup at the Met last week. We were not admitted to story time (actually, half of us were kicked out early while the ot...
  • The Cheeseburger and His Brother
    This is the cheeseburger: And this is his brother: The cheeseburger is obviously in a silly-smile stage. He cannot smile without saying chee...
  • Our Places
    Our House: Our Park (right across the street):  Our Fish: His Spaceship (AKA the closet, where he sleeps, normal right?):  His Shiner, cour...
  • Our Easter
    Hope your Easter was as relaxing, fulfilling and wonderful as ours. Sunday was spent as a family of four--eating yummy food, getting in new ...
  • The Sometimes Supermom
    I'll admit, sometimes I think I'm pretty awesome, and it happens in the most random of occasions. I'll be doing the mundane and ...
  • On being his Mary
    It was far too cold to be outside, but they were far too crazy to keep indoors. Talmage was singing the "I'm a gummy bear" son...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2014 (103)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2013 (146)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2012 (189)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (22)
    • ►  June (26)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (22)
  • ▼  2011 (56)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ▼  November (15)
      • Decking the Halls
      • Family Pictures 2011
      • Thanksgiving Photo-dump!
      • Mr. Sicky
      • the BIG game: a double date
      • Swingin'
      • Next week is what?
      • T is Thankful
      • The Walking Box and a Dance Party
      • Ev is cute.
      • Mommy, Wow! I'm a big kid now.
      • 11/11/11 @ 11:11
      • Shots
      • A shower for Care
      • Trunkin', Trickin' & Pumpkins
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

paritory
View my complete profile