Westwood Farmers Market & Rocket Fizz - Little Wigs in the ...

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Photo-dump!

Posted on 11:04 AM by paritory
Thanksgiving was spent back in Sacramento. It was awesome to be with family on Thanksgiving after a few years of spending it far away (although we couldn't help but think of our dear friends in Cambridge and NYC that helped us have incredible Thanksgiving's these last few years!) I took lots of pictures (but still not quite enough) and don't want to forget a thing, so here is our Thanksgiving 2011 photo-dump.


Grammie, Mom & Me. Making pies.


The gorgeous results.



Uncle Jason and Grandpa Martineau.


Uncle Craig.


Diane and Grammie.


Aunt Tasha and Rae Dee.



Chefs Mom and Dad. Literally the best Thanksgiving meal I've ever eaten was made by their hands. Thank you!


Him & Me!




Talmage and his (my) Martineau cousins.



Dillan, Jordan and T


Great Papa and Me.


Cher and Scare.


Papa and Evie.


JR and sweet baby Keira.


Papa and Evie. Again. Too cute.


Us and Auntie Lynn.


Chaya (Kate) and Mr. T.


GG and Honey.


Oh PS--Thanksgiving night I caught T's tummy bug. I don't even want to tell you where I spent Thursday night and all of Friday. Sad day.


My mom and dad took T to Apple Hill so he could experience cutting down a Christmas tree. He loved every second of it, and I'll post pics when I get them from my mom. He also loved turning the lights on and off. It's a beautiful tree.


Speaking of beautiful Christmas trees, we were considering wrapping lights around this little guy. This Thanksgiving we have many things to be grateful for, but on the very tip top of our list is that this sweet boy is still here with us. I'm grateful that it was Heavenly Father's will to let us keep him this long, and I'm grateful for doctors that have made it possible. He is our miracle and we are truly grateful.

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • On days like today you ought to tell someone.
    The free public pop-up pool in Brooklyn was our destination this morning. We swam and played in the sand box while looking at the gorgeous c...
  • A few thoughts about who I want to be
    So...durp durp. I was pushing two screaming babes down 70th this morning thinking that maybe I should post on this blog and so I kept asking...
  • Recovering from our DC "Vacation"
    James had to take a business trip to Washington DC so we decided that the family would tag along and make a vacation of it. Haha, a vacation...
  • Botanical Garden Trains
    For years I have heard the greatest reviews of the Bronx Botanical Garden's Holiday Train Show, but tickets are a little bit outrageous ...
  • The Met: by day and by night
    We had a morning playgroup at the Met last week. We were not admitted to story time (actually, half of us were kicked out early while the ot...
  • The Cheeseburger and His Brother
    This is the cheeseburger: And this is his brother: The cheeseburger is obviously in a silly-smile stage. He cannot smile without saying chee...
  • Our Places
    Our House: Our Park (right across the street):  Our Fish: His Spaceship (AKA the closet, where he sleeps, normal right?):  His Shiner, cour...
  • Our Easter
    Hope your Easter was as relaxing, fulfilling and wonderful as ours. Sunday was spent as a family of four--eating yummy food, getting in new ...
  • The Sometimes Supermom
    I'll admit, sometimes I think I'm pretty awesome, and it happens in the most random of occasions. I'll be doing the mundane and ...
  • On being his Mary
    It was far too cold to be outside, but they were far too crazy to keep indoors. Talmage was singing the "I'm a gummy bear" son...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2014 (103)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2013 (146)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2012 (189)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (22)
    • ►  June (26)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (22)
  • ▼  2011 (56)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ▼  November (15)
      • Decking the Halls
      • Family Pictures 2011
      • Thanksgiving Photo-dump!
      • Mr. Sicky
      • the BIG game: a double date
      • Swingin'
      • Next week is what?
      • T is Thankful
      • The Walking Box and a Dance Party
      • Ev is cute.
      • Mommy, Wow! I'm a big kid now.
      • 11/11/11 @ 11:11
      • Shots
      • A shower for Care
      • Trunkin', Trickin' & Pumpkins
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

paritory
View my complete profile