Westwood Farmers Market & Rocket Fizz - Little Wigs in the ...

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Saturday, May 5, 2012

May Fete Parade

Posted on 8:29 PM by paritory
This morning started off with a super sweet birthday call to my mom and a crazy long walk from our car to the 90th Annual Palo Alto May Fete parade. I love when there are fun events on my mom's birthday because I feel like we're celebrating her, even if she's far away.

We were able to walk in the parade this year with the Palo Alto library and it was so much fun. We were running a little bit late and parking was horrendous so we are grateful that we made it in time.


 The Library Group, Mother Goose & Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee

Comfort looked AMAZING in her dress and face paint...and Rowan's tiger face and Cedar's pumpkin suit was awesome.

Note to self: Next time the library gives cute candy favors to the kids walking in the parade, DON'T let them carry said candy while walking in the parade. We learned this the hard way when T dropped his jar on the parade route and it shattered in a million pieces and he cried because he couldn't eat the candy. Bummer.

T wanted a picture with the cat, but was a little nervous to hold it's hand. He was, however, ok with holding Rowan's hand and taking a picture all together.

The super cute Viles family, minus Frankie. Poor kid runs and covers whenever he sees me coming around with a camera.

 Me and my boys at the fair after the parade.

I pulled some fruit snacks and crackers out of my bag of tricks and it kept all the kids satisfied for a long while. While they were munching, I was rocking out to the band who sang Adele, Beatles and even Katy Perry--they were phenomenal!!!

They also had a car show and had lots of awesome old cars. This super nice man let T honk the horn on his cherry red Model T. It was be-autiful.

We finished the day with some Mexican food and an ice cream cone (although my throat is sore so nothing went down as well as I wished it had). Happy Birthday Mom...glad we got to celebrate you today!
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • On days like today you ought to tell someone.
    The free public pop-up pool in Brooklyn was our destination this morning. We swam and played in the sand box while looking at the gorgeous c...
  • A few thoughts about who I want to be
    So...durp durp. I was pushing two screaming babes down 70th this morning thinking that maybe I should post on this blog and so I kept asking...
  • Recovering from our DC "Vacation"
    James had to take a business trip to Washington DC so we decided that the family would tag along and make a vacation of it. Haha, a vacation...
  • Botanical Garden Trains
    For years I have heard the greatest reviews of the Bronx Botanical Garden's Holiday Train Show, but tickets are a little bit outrageous ...
  • The Met: by day and by night
    We had a morning playgroup at the Met last week. We were not admitted to story time (actually, half of us were kicked out early while the ot...
  • The Cheeseburger and His Brother
    This is the cheeseburger: And this is his brother: The cheeseburger is obviously in a silly-smile stage. He cannot smile without saying chee...
  • Our Places
    Our House: Our Park (right across the street):  Our Fish: His Spaceship (AKA the closet, where he sleeps, normal right?):  His Shiner, cour...
  • Our Easter
    Hope your Easter was as relaxing, fulfilling and wonderful as ours. Sunday was spent as a family of four--eating yummy food, getting in new ...
  • The Sometimes Supermom
    I'll admit, sometimes I think I'm pretty awesome, and it happens in the most random of occasions. I'll be doing the mundane and ...
  • On being his Mary
    It was far too cold to be outside, but they were far too crazy to keep indoors. Talmage was singing the "I'm a gummy bear" son...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2014 (103)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2013 (146)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2012 (189)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (22)
    • ►  June (26)
    • ▼  May (11)
      • An Eclipse Party
      • EV Carnival
      • Our favorite fire station
      • Let's Talk About Talmage
      • The best suprise EVER!
      • See the resemblance?
      • A Message from James:
      • May Fete Parade
      • Mormon Helping Hands
      • May just got so much sweeter...
      • Elder Uncle Chase
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (22)
  • ►  2011 (56)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

paritory
View my complete profile