Westwood Farmers Market & Rocket Fizz - Little Wigs in the ...

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

T is braver than I am!

Posted on 9:47 AM by paritory
Today was the last summer event at the Santa Monica Library. They sure have kept us entertained every Monday, and today was no exception. This awesome lady came and showed the kids all sorts of crazy animals. Talmage was chosen to pet a hairy armadillo and when I asked him what he felt like T said, "Um...kind of hairy."

At the end all of the kids got to take turns petting the boa. Evie and I kept our distance, but T was front and center with that bad boy for quite the long time! Brave, brave, brave that boy. And no T, we will not be buying a snake for a pet in your lifetime!

Speaking of Ev, look at his new trick! He can't quite do it by himself yet, but with a little help he is standing!
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • On days like today you ought to tell someone.
    The free public pop-up pool in Brooklyn was our destination this morning. We swam and played in the sand box while looking at the gorgeous c...
  • A few thoughts about who I want to be
    So...durp durp. I was pushing two screaming babes down 70th this morning thinking that maybe I should post on this blog and so I kept asking...
  • Recovering from our DC "Vacation"
    James had to take a business trip to Washington DC so we decided that the family would tag along and make a vacation of it. Haha, a vacation...
  • Botanical Garden Trains
    For years I have heard the greatest reviews of the Bronx Botanical Garden's Holiday Train Show, but tickets are a little bit outrageous ...
  • The Met: by day and by night
    We had a morning playgroup at the Met last week. We were not admitted to story time (actually, half of us were kicked out early while the ot...
  • The Cheeseburger and His Brother
    This is the cheeseburger: And this is his brother: The cheeseburger is obviously in a silly-smile stage. He cannot smile without saying chee...
  • Our Places
    Our House: Our Park (right across the street):  Our Fish: His Spaceship (AKA the closet, where he sleeps, normal right?):  His Shiner, cour...
  • Our Easter
    Hope your Easter was as relaxing, fulfilling and wonderful as ours. Sunday was spent as a family of four--eating yummy food, getting in new ...
  • The Sometimes Supermom
    I'll admit, sometimes I think I'm pretty awesome, and it happens in the most random of occasions. I'll be doing the mundane and ...
  • On being his Mary
    It was far too cold to be outside, but they were far too crazy to keep indoors. Talmage was singing the "I'm a gummy bear" son...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2014 (103)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2013 (146)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2012 (189)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ▼  July (22)
      • T is braver than I am!
      • Ahoy! I'm a Sailor! I Sail! I'm Sailing!
      • Noah's Ark
      • Can I be honest?
      • It's Monday
      • GNO: Kelli Pickler at the Grove
      • The Zimmer
      • Another Beach Day
      • Saturday is SUCH the special day sometimes.
      • UCLA
      • ...but first I'll be a Mother
      • Puppets and Clowns
      • did you really just ask me if they were twins?
      • Silly
      • Happy 7-11 Day!
      • This is me, trying to be a cool mom
      • the spaGETTY museum
      • Honeymoon's Over
      • July 4, 2012
      • Exposition Park--3 in 1
      • One Year Later...
      • a ONEderful weekend
    • ►  June (26)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (22)
  • ►  2011 (56)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

paritory
View my complete profile