Westwood Farmers Market & Rocket Fizz - Little Wigs in the ...

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Water

Posted on 9:19 PM by paritory
The little guys had lots of fun in water while we were in Sacramento. We hit up water parks, swam in pools, ran in sprinklers and had 3 super cute dudes in a tub! 
 
We went to an awesome splash pad in Folsom. It was kind of windy outside, but that didn't stop these two from running like wild men! One thing about Kai that I totally adore is that he likes to be wrapped up in a towel and held like a baby after getting wet. So. darn. cute.

After the water park, we ate yummy yogurt for lunch. Funny memories I don't want to forget: Talmage begging for pineapple and not eating any of it. Kai wanting to try my mochi and then spitting it back into my cup. Everett eating monster bites of yogurt from Uncle Gogo at record speeds.

Kai and I also had a silly photo shoot and I definitely don't want to forget one minute of that fun! I don't want to brag or anything, but when you ask Kai who his favorite person is he says, "Heddy!" Yep, true story.

His answer might have been Talmage, but T hasn't learned about bribery yet ;) They are so, so cute together holding hands, talking (and of course, wrestling and arguing!)

Rub a dub-dub.

The boys also enjoyed running around at Mema and Pepa's house in the sprinklers. Well, Everett scooted around and played with the spout while the other two ran, ran, ran! California summers--you just can't beat 'em. 
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • On days like today you ought to tell someone.
    The free public pop-up pool in Brooklyn was our destination this morning. We swam and played in the sand box while looking at the gorgeous c...
  • A few thoughts about who I want to be
    So...durp durp. I was pushing two screaming babes down 70th this morning thinking that maybe I should post on this blog and so I kept asking...
  • Recovering from our DC "Vacation"
    James had to take a business trip to Washington DC so we decided that the family would tag along and make a vacation of it. Haha, a vacation...
  • Botanical Garden Trains
    For years I have heard the greatest reviews of the Bronx Botanical Garden's Holiday Train Show, but tickets are a little bit outrageous ...
  • The Met: by day and by night
    We had a morning playgroup at the Met last week. We were not admitted to story time (actually, half of us were kicked out early while the ot...
  • The Cheeseburger and His Brother
    This is the cheeseburger: And this is his brother: The cheeseburger is obviously in a silly-smile stage. He cannot smile without saying chee...
  • Our Places
    Our House: Our Park (right across the street):  Our Fish: His Spaceship (AKA the closet, where he sleeps, normal right?):  His Shiner, cour...
  • Our Easter
    Hope your Easter was as relaxing, fulfilling and wonderful as ours. Sunday was spent as a family of four--eating yummy food, getting in new ...
  • The Sometimes Supermom
    I'll admit, sometimes I think I'm pretty awesome, and it happens in the most random of occasions. I'll be doing the mundane and ...
  • On being his Mary
    It was far too cold to be outside, but they were far too crazy to keep indoors. Talmage was singing the "I'm a gummy bear" son...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2014 (103)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2013 (146)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2012 (189)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ▼  September (15)
      • Jord and Mad Got Hitched!
      • Brick House
      • Mom the Triathalete
      • Folsom Zoo
      • Soccer Practice
      • Fun with the Wigs
      • Diaper Bum After Playing Outside
      • Gold Rush Days
      • T's Love
      • Chalk It Up Sacramento
      • Water
      • Who's Upset? Not us!
      • Yes, Your Auntie Does!!!
      • Super-Ev!
      • T the Preschooler.
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (22)
    • ►  June (26)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (22)
  • ►  2011 (56)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

paritory
View my complete profile