Westwood Farmers Market & Rocket Fizz - Little Wigs in the ...

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Newsies and a Birthday Interview

Posted on 3:17 AM by paritory
Talmage only wanted one thing for his birthday--to see Newsies on Broadway! He's been begging to see it for almost six months now and I told him that Broadway shows are for kids 5 and up so he could go and see it for his 5th birthday if he wanted. Well, it's all anyone has heard about since! Through a stroke of righteous luck (and a really great friend) we scored two free tickets to the show the night before we left for Florida. It was the perfect early birthday present for Talmage and he and Daddy had a really special date night. 
 
The boys sitting in their amazing seats! T knew almost every word of almost every song and was in heaven throughout the entire show.

Broadway shows are super long and this one didn't even start until 8 pm, but that didn't keep T from insisting that they stayed to meet all of the actors at the stage door. Such a little party animal!

James, Talmage and "Jack Kelly"


****

Birthday Interview:

What is your favorite...
Color: yellow
Food: apples
Game: um, checkerds
Book: Go dog Go
Toy: My Buzz Lightyear and my Woody
Treat: um, cotton candy and skittles! And even m and m’s.
Song: Latter day prophets…number one!
Thing to learn about: sharks
Animal: camels, cuz they have a wump. A wump is a bump that they have. I love wumps because they look funny and you can sit on them.
TV show:  Cars
Thing to wear: shorts and a t-shirt
Holiday: Christmas and birthdays—that’s a holiday! And Valentine’s day.

What do you want to be when you grow up? A construction worker
If someone was being mean to your brother, what would you do? Um, hm, I don’t know. I’ll give him a hug and a kiss maybe. Maybe that would make him feel better.

Who is your best friend? I don’t know cuz every preschool friend is my favorite friend. Even Spencer who already moved.
What is something you want to learn to do this year? I really don’t know, cuz I can’t think of one. HUH!!! OH yeah, snowboarding! Snowboarding!

What is something that you are really good at? Doing backward flips all by myself in the pool. I learned how to do that Dad!
If you had a million dollars, what would you buy? A rocket ship. A real rocket ship that I could blast off it.

If you were an animal, what would you be? I’d be a parrot and I’d hang upside down.
What do you want someone to invent? Volcanoes—pretend volcanoes. Why? Because they’re kind of a boy thing!

If you could have a magic power, what would it be? Scoopy the Lion power. And when I’d smell cauliflower with cheese sauce I’d say, “Purr, Growl, Roar!” and I’d eat it all up.
How many kids do you want to have when you grow up and get married? Um, um, 100 thousand million hundred. Because then it will be so noisy, I’ll get to play with my kids…it’ll be so fun!

What kind of house would you like to live in: an igloo, a tree house, a castle, a cave, or our house? A tree house, because tree houses are most fun. Because this apartment is really small and in a tree house everyone would fit.
Who is the prettiest girl in the whole world? I really don’t know because I’ve never seen one before.

Where do you want to go on your mission? Russia, because there I could see the Olympics.
What's your favorite scripture story? Daniel and the Lions Den.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • On days like today you ought to tell someone.
    The free public pop-up pool in Brooklyn was our destination this morning. We swam and played in the sand box while looking at the gorgeous c...
  • A few thoughts about who I want to be
    So...durp durp. I was pushing two screaming babes down 70th this morning thinking that maybe I should post on this blog and so I kept asking...
  • Recovering from our DC "Vacation"
    James had to take a business trip to Washington DC so we decided that the family would tag along and make a vacation of it. Haha, a vacation...
  • Botanical Garden Trains
    For years I have heard the greatest reviews of the Bronx Botanical Garden's Holiday Train Show, but tickets are a little bit outrageous ...
  • The Met: by day and by night
    We had a morning playgroup at the Met last week. We were not admitted to story time (actually, half of us were kicked out early while the ot...
  • The Cheeseburger and His Brother
    This is the cheeseburger: And this is his brother: The cheeseburger is obviously in a silly-smile stage. He cannot smile without saying chee...
  • Our Places
    Our House: Our Park (right across the street):  Our Fish: His Spaceship (AKA the closet, where he sleeps, normal right?):  His Shiner, cour...
  • Our Easter
    Hope your Easter was as relaxing, fulfilling and wonderful as ours. Sunday was spent as a family of four--eating yummy food, getting in new ...
  • The Sometimes Supermom
    I'll admit, sometimes I think I'm pretty awesome, and it happens in the most random of occasions. I'll be doing the mundane and ...
  • On being his Mary
    It was far too cold to be outside, but they were far too crazy to keep indoors. Talmage was singing the "I'm a gummy bear" son...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2014 (103)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ▼  March (7)
      • As seen on Facebook
      • Yo, it's Spring I think. And some celebrations.
      • Key Largo
      • Newsies and a Birthday Interview
      • Man alive, this kid is FIVE!!!
      • Chief Buffalo Tiger
      • Welcome to Heaven, I mean, Florida
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2013 (146)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2012 (189)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (22)
    • ►  June (26)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (22)
  • ►  2011 (56)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

paritory
View my complete profile