Westwood Farmers Market & Rocket Fizz - Little Wigs in the ...

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Evie's First Ride

Posted on 9:04 AM by paritory
We went to Happy Hollow again last week. Those annual passes we bought ended up being the best deal ever! I love it because it's small and easy, but the boys both really enjoy it.

And for the first time Evie got to ride some rides as well...

T's FAVORITE ride ever. Everett liked it as well. Talmage was really cute with Evie, letting him ring the fire bell. They rode this one a couple of times together.

 Both boys really liked this ride, but I had no idea when I put them on it that it not only went around in circles but also jumped up and down. Bad idea Mom, bad idea! While Evie was putting his hands in the air and laughing hysterically, I was sweating bullets and praying that he didn't fall out! Needless to say, we're not going to be riding the ladybugs for a while.

Happy Hollow has switched to their summer hours so we had plenty of time to walk around the Zoo. Usually all T wants to do is ride the rides, but after a few hours he was ready to see the animals.

T really wanted to ride the dragon on the Carousel and I helped him hop right up. When Evie and I were walking outside, an employee told me that I had to ride with T. I put Evie on the tiger next to T's dragon and buckled them both in. Then the ride-guy came over to tell me that Evie was too little to ride on the tiger. I asked if I could climb on with him...but that was a no as well. So instead we headed over to the Carousel benches and took a seat. Luckily Evie's young enough that he didn't have a melt down over not riding an animal.

In fact, I think he rather preferred sitting down, eating my necklace and patting my face!
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • On days like today you ought to tell someone.
    The free public pop-up pool in Brooklyn was our destination this morning. We swam and played in the sand box while looking at the gorgeous c...
  • A few thoughts about who I want to be
    So...durp durp. I was pushing two screaming babes down 70th this morning thinking that maybe I should post on this blog and so I kept asking...
  • Recovering from our DC "Vacation"
    James had to take a business trip to Washington DC so we decided that the family would tag along and make a vacation of it. Haha, a vacation...
  • Botanical Garden Trains
    For years I have heard the greatest reviews of the Bronx Botanical Garden's Holiday Train Show, but tickets are a little bit outrageous ...
  • The Met: by day and by night
    We had a morning playgroup at the Met last week. We were not admitted to story time (actually, half of us were kicked out early while the ot...
  • The Cheeseburger and His Brother
    This is the cheeseburger: And this is his brother: The cheeseburger is obviously in a silly-smile stage. He cannot smile without saying chee...
  • Our Places
    Our House: Our Park (right across the street):  Our Fish: His Spaceship (AKA the closet, where he sleeps, normal right?):  His Shiner, cour...
  • Our Easter
    Hope your Easter was as relaxing, fulfilling and wonderful as ours. Sunday was spent as a family of four--eating yummy food, getting in new ...
  • The Sometimes Supermom
    I'll admit, sometimes I think I'm pretty awesome, and it happens in the most random of occasions. I'll be doing the mundane and ...
  • On being his Mary
    It was far too cold to be outside, but they were far too crazy to keep indoors. Talmage was singing the "I'm a gummy bear" son...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2014 (103)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2013 (146)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2012 (189)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (22)
    • ▼  June (26)
      • ONE looks good on you!
      • Tomorrow's the big ONE
      • Peterson Auto Museum
      • Nothing like a sleeping baby, or two...
      • Celebsightings
      • Standing
      • Some Parties and One Heck of a Burger
      • So basically, my dad rocks.
      • Venice
      • Diddy Riese
      • Westwood Farmers Market & Rocket Fizz
      • Santa Monica
      • Our Places
      • Daddy's Day
      • Furniture, or Lack Thereof
      • The Reason Why We're Here
      • I Love to See the Temple
      • Bakersfield.
      • The Heart Walk
      • Our last day carnival
      • Um, I kind of forgot to tell you that we were moving
      • These pictures make me smile
      • Evie's First Ride
      • National Doughnut Day
      • My favorite face
      • The thing about hiking...
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (22)
  • ►  2011 (56)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

paritory
View my complete profile